Happy almost Easter, everyone! The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is using Pastel Colors…perfect for this time of year, right? I had my Delightful Daisy Designer Paper out making Easter Favors, so thought it would be perfect to use for this challenge, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Delightful Daisy Designer Paper.
- A diecut from Petals & More Thinlits was cut from Calypso Coral cardstock and adhered behind the DSP.
- Thank you was stamped with Old Olive Ink on the largest Stitched Shapes Oval and added to the front.
- The Daisy from Daisy Delight was stamped twice with Calypso Coral Ink on So Saffron cardstock, then punched with the Daisy Punch and adhered together. It is placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center of the Daisy is a Clear Faceted Gem.
- The leaves were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Old Olive and hand-cut, then placed under the daisy.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
We love our next release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog called Nothing's Better Than! This whimsical stamp set with dies has coffee, cookies, cocktails and chocolate images...definitely some of our favorite things! And we've combined them with the NEW In Colors! Our NOTHING'S BETTER THAN COLLECTION of tutorials is an EXPANDED Collection with SIX projects! You'll get step-by-step instructions for FOUR cards and TWO small 3D favor projects...perfect for gift giving or upcoming craft fairs! See more details HERE!