Happy almost Easter, everyone! The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is using Pastel Colors…perfect for this time of year, right? I had my Delightful Daisy Designer Paper out making Easter Favors, so thought it would be perfect to use for this challenge, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Delightful Daisy Designer Paper.
- A diecut from Petals & More Thinlits was cut from Calypso Coral cardstock and adhered behind the DSP.
- Thank you was stamped with Old Olive Ink on the largest Stitched Shapes Oval and added to the front.
- The Daisy from Daisy Delight was stamped twice with Calypso Coral Ink on So Saffron cardstock, then punched with the Daisy Punch and adhered together. It is placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center of the Daisy is a Clear Faceted Gem.
- The leaves were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Old Olive and hand-cut, then placed under the daisy.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!