Happy almost Easter, everyone! The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is using Pastel Colors…perfect for this time of year, right? I had my Delightful Daisy Designer Paper out making Easter Favors, so thought it would be perfect to use for this challenge, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Delightful Daisy Designer Paper.
- A diecut from Petals & More Thinlits was cut from Calypso Coral cardstock and adhered behind the DSP.
- Thank you was stamped with Old Olive Ink on the largest Stitched Shapes Oval and added to the front.
- The Daisy from Daisy Delight was stamped twice with Calypso Coral Ink on So Saffron cardstock, then punched with the Daisy Punch and adhered together. It is placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center of the Daisy is a Clear Faceted Gem.
- The leaves were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Old Olive and hand-cut, then placed under the daisy.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!