Happy almost Easter, everyone! The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is using Pastel Colors…perfect for this time of year, right? I had my Delightful Daisy Designer Paper out making Easter Favors, so thought it would be perfect to use for this challenge, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Delightful Daisy Designer Paper.
- A diecut from Petals & More Thinlits was cut from Calypso Coral cardstock and adhered behind the DSP.
- Thank you was stamped with Old Olive Ink on the largest Stitched Shapes Oval and added to the front.
- The Daisy from Daisy Delight was stamped twice with Calypso Coral Ink on So Saffron cardstock, then punched with the Daisy Punch and adhered together. It is placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center of the Daisy is a Clear Faceted Gem.
- The leaves were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Old Olive and hand-cut, then placed under the daisy.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!