Happy almost Easter, everyone! The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is using Pastel Colors…perfect for this time of year, right? I had my Delightful Daisy Designer Paper out making Easter Favors, so thought it would be perfect to use for this challenge, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Delightful Daisy Designer Paper.
- A diecut from Petals & More Thinlits was cut from Calypso Coral cardstock and adhered behind the DSP.
- Thank you was stamped with Old Olive Ink on the largest Stitched Shapes Oval and added to the front.
- The Daisy from Daisy Delight was stamped twice with Calypso Coral Ink on So Saffron cardstock, then punched with the Daisy Punch and adhered together. It is placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center of the Daisy is a Clear Faceted Gem.
- The leaves were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Old Olive and hand-cut, then placed under the daisy.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27