Happy New Year’s Eve!!! Hope you have a wonderful New Year’s! Be safe out there! We are headed out for an early dinner, then will snuggle at home watching the Fiesta Bowl Playoff Game! GO BUCKEYES!!!
But first, it is Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week’s theme is “Ring in the new”! Our Design Team could choose to use “new” products, or New Year’s theme…whichever worked for them! I went with NEW PRODUCTS! The Occasions Catalog will be live soon! And, we are getting ready to launch our January Mini Session using products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Sending Love Designer Paper Stack was added on top.
- A 3 x 5-1/4 piece of Whisper White was cut into a triangle for the “flap” on the front of the card.
- Sealed with a Kiss was stamped with Memento Black on the Whisper White.
- Three row of hearts were stamped with Real Red on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Love Notes Framelits, then adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The lips were stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White, punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then adhered to the smaller Stitched Shapes Circle of Basic Black cardstock. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So fun! Continue on the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop to see what Mary Brown has done for you this week…or go backwards to see Melissa Davies’ card! Enjoy!