Happy St. Patrick’s Day! It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! There is only a few more weeks of Sale-a-bration left, so the Design Team thought we’d feature our favorite SAB product by saying “goodbye”! It is going to be hard to put a lot of the SAB products on my retired shelf! But, I think my favorite right now is the new Springtime Foils Designer Paper. I JUST got it and don’t know why I waited so long! I think I need to stock up before it goes away for good! I matched it with the greeting from a Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Heartfelt Blooms.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 3 x 3-3/4 piece of Springtime Foils Designer Paper was added to a 3-1/8 x 3-7/8 piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock was added across the front and stamped with the greeting from Heartfelt Blooms in Memento Black Ink.
- One of the flowers from the Springtime Foils DSP was colored with Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers, then hand-cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Gold Faceted Gem was added to the front for some extra bling.
I’m SO excited about this card…I can’t wait to make some more! It is so gorgeous with that metallic DSP in the background and on the flower.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR