Hello everyone! Happy Cinco de Mayo! The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is the new early release “Share What You Love” bundles. I went with three simple cards that feature several items in the Share What You Love Suite…the Love What You Do stamp set, the Share What You Love Designer Paper, the Lovely Floral Embossing Folder, and the Rich Razzleberry Velve t Ribbon…yummy!
- The base of all three are 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed at the top with the Lovely Floral Embossing folder and pieces of Share What You Love Designer Paper were added to the side or bottom.
- The Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon hides the seam on each card.
- The greetings on the first two were stamped with Rich Razzleberry directly on the Whisper White.
- On the first card on the left, a couple of the DSP flowers were cut out and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On the last card on the right, the greeting was stamped with Memento Black on Rich Razzleberry and punched with the Tailored Tag punch, it was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here are some closeups so you can see the embossing!
As I said…SUPER simple, but the DSP and Velvet ribbon really jazz them up! These would be great cards when you are making a bunch!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
We are SO excited to be launching our new Christmas is Coming series over the next five weeks! We know some of you like to plan ahead and need ideas for your classes or holiday cards! This series of Collections is for you! Each WEEK we will feature a new stamp set/bundle and offer tutorials with THREE cards and ONE small gift item...great for friends and co-workers...or for those craft sales coming up! Our first week features the SNOW IS GLISTENING BUNDLE with stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits, designed by Connie and Mary! See more details HERE!