Our theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is “Sympathy or Encouragement cards”! I know I make a lot of these types of cards for friends and family, but I’m anxious to see what our Design Team came up with for this theme! I went with a clean and simple look for my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cards, the Avant Garden flower was stamped twice with Flirty Flamingo Ink, the leaves with Old Olive Ink, and the centers with Memento Black Ink.
- With Sympathy from Rose Wonder stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- On the Whisper White layer, two corners were rounded with the Project Life Corner Rounder.
- It was layered on a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock that also had the two corners rounded.
- A trio of Rhinestones were added for a little bling.
- Another flower was stamped on the inside, the same as the outside.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
OK…make sure to check out our next stop at our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out about our BRAND NEW March 2017 Mini Session or go backwards to Melissa!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!