I used my new Custom Tee stamp set in the Occasions Catalog for my card today! I paired it with the bright colors in the Party Animal Designer Paper!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a layer of 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock.
- Along the left side, a 2-1/2 x 5 strip of Party Animal DSP was added.
- Next layer is a 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The large circle was cut from Whisper White with the Stitched Shapes Circle and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Custom Tee shirt was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Tangerine Tango and cut with the T-shirt Builder Framelits. One in a Million was stamped inside the shirt. It was added to the Circle.
- Birthday Boy was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pacific Point and cut with the Banner in the t-shirt Builder Framelits (love it!), then added to the front.
- A few Brights Sequins were added to the front for a little bling.
I love it! OK…make sure to continue on around the Blog Hop to see all the Design Team creations! I can’t wait to get inspired! Next up is the fantastic Mary Brown. Or you can go backwards to Melissa’s blog!