Happy Saturday! This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are moving into the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration items and showing off our musical theme inspirations for the next few weeks! Next up is “The Rose” by Bette Midler featuring Valentine flowers on our cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of All My Love Designer Paper is layered on a 3-5/8 x 4-3/8 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of coordinging DSP is placed across the front, and a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Flirty Flamingo is layered on top of it.
- The greeting from Forever Lovely is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. The trio of hearts was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The rose in Forever Lovely is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on scrap Whisper White and leaves with Garden Green Ink, then cut with the Lovely Flowers Edgelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The outline Rose image from the Edgelits was cut from Lovely Lipstick cardstock and tucked under the leaves and circle.
Isn’t that pretty? LOVE that DSP in the background. OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with “The Rose” theme blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!