Happy Saturday! This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are moving into the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration items and showing off our musical theme inspirations for the next few weeks! Next up is “The Rose” by Bette Midler featuring Valentine flowers on our cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of All My Love Designer Paper is layered on a 3-5/8 x 4-3/8 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of coordinging DSP is placed across the front, and a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Flirty Flamingo is layered on top of it.
- The greeting from Forever Lovely is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. The trio of hearts was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The rose in Forever Lovely is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on scrap Whisper White and leaves with Garden Green Ink, then cut with the Lovely Flowers Edgelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The outline Rose image from the Edgelits was cut from Lovely Lipstick cardstock and tucked under the leaves and circle.
Isn’t that pretty? LOVE that DSP in the background. OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with “The Rose” theme blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!