Happy Saturday! This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are moving into the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration items and showing off our musical theme inspirations for the next few weeks! Next up is “The Rose” by Bette Midler featuring Valentine flowers on our cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of All My Love Designer Paper is layered on a 3-5/8 x 4-3/8 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of coordinging DSP is placed across the front, and a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Flirty Flamingo is layered on top of it.
- The greeting from Forever Lovely is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. The trio of hearts was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The rose in Forever Lovely is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on scrap Whisper White and leaves with Garden Green Ink, then cut with the Lovely Flowers Edgelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The outline Rose image from the Edgelits was cut from Lovely Lipstick cardstock and tucked under the leaves and circle.
Isn’t that pretty? LOVE that DSP in the background. OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with “The Rose” theme blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH