Happy Saturday! This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are moving into the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration items and showing off our musical theme inspirations for the next few weeks! Next up is “The Rose” by Bette Midler featuring Valentine flowers on our cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of All My Love Designer Paper is layered on a 3-5/8 x 4-3/8 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of coordinging DSP is placed across the front, and a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Flirty Flamingo is layered on top of it.
- The greeting from Forever Lovely is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. The trio of hearts was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The rose in Forever Lovely is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on scrap Whisper White and leaves with Garden Green Ink, then cut with the Lovely Flowers Edgelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The outline Rose image from the Edgelits was cut from Lovely Lipstick cardstock and tucked under the leaves and circle.
Isn’t that pretty? LOVE that DSP in the background. OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with “The Rose” theme blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!