We are featuring the Designer Kits in the Holiday Mini this week over on Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition 2012! Some amazing ideas so far using the different ones. It's not too late to join us! You'll have access to all the past projects and be one of the first to see the new ones as they are posted! For $29.95 US for over 30 step-by-step PHOTO tutorials…what do you have to lose? Join us today!
Today on our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge, we have a sketch challenge for everyone to play along! It's a fun one! I used the reverse side of one of the Snow Festival Printed Tags and Scentsational Season on mine! That made it really quick and easy to come together!
Here are the details:
- Base card is Gumball Green. I layered on Cherry Cobbler cardstock that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.
- I added one of the Snow Festival Printed Tags along the right side, cut off just a little bit. The reverse sides of these tags are just as pretty as the front!
- I added a strip of Be of Good Cheer Designer Paper across the front.
- I cut a strip of Gumball Green cardstock and stamped Merry, Merry, etc. from Seasonal Sayings in Early Espresso across it, then cut the flag end.
- I stamped the gingerbread from Scentsational Season twice with Early Espresso, then cut with the Holiday Collection framelit. CUTE!
- The gingerbread are popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week with the sketch! Then grab your stamps and play along! Upload your card to your gallery or blog, then add it to Inlinkz on our Thursday Challenge post! We love to see what you do!
Thanks for stopping by!