It's time for another FUN sketch challenge from Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! I knew immediately what stamp I would use for this challenge…Frosty Friends!
It is also one of the stamp images we are using this week over on Create with Connie and Mary…along with other great winter sets like Snowflake Soiree, the wheels, Winter Wonderland, Make a Mitten, and Winter Memories! We are almost finished with our daily posts of new projects, but it's not too late to join! You'll just get to see all 30 step-by-step tutorials RIGHT AWAY…and our site stays up over a year after the edition ends! For $29.95 US…that's less than $1 each…what a bargain. Lots of ideas for gift giving, home decor and classes! What are you waiting for?
Here's my Frosty Friends card! Isn't it fun? We did a SIMILAR card in my Cards, Cards, Cards class this week and I know they loved it!
Here are the details!
- Base card is Cherry Cobbler cardstock, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White, run thru the Big Shot with the Northern Flurry folder.
- I stamped the snowmen image on Whisper White with Black Stazon and cut it out with the 3rd largest Label Framelits. Then sponged around the edges with Baja Breeze to set if off against the white background.
- I colored the images with Stampin' Write markers in Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Baja Breeze.
- I added a strip of the snowflake pattern in Snow Festival Designer Paper, then added little flag cuts of various DSPs in that package and a solid Baja Breeze cardstock one, too. Those are tucked under the DSP.
- Finally, I stamped the greeting from Petite Pairs in Cherry Cobbler across the top.
I love this Frosty Friends image and plan on using it for my Christmas Cards this year.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary and how they interpreted this sketch! Lots of FUN ideas! Then grab your Stampin' Up! only stamps and accessories and play along!