Today's challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary is a color challenge! You have to check out what the Design Team did with the color challenge…from everyday…to fall…to the holidays! It is amazing how differently we interpreted it! AND…stay tuned! Mary and I will have an exciting announcement next week…we can't WAIT to share it!
I've been determined to use my For the Birds stamp set…I think the images are so cute and I've only used the Christmas one before. So…I sat down and made up a few challenges using it! You'll be seeing them over the next few weeks!
This came together with a crisp and clean look!
- The bird was stamped with Chocolate Chip Classic Ink on Very Vanilla, then cut with the smallest Labels Framelit.
- I watercolored with Summer Starfruit and Gumball green markers and my AquaPainter. The next, I just ran the AquaPainter over the Chocolate Chip stamped ink to make it bleed and color slightly.
- I cut another Labels Framelit the next size larger from Summer Starfruit and pierced around it with the Festive Piercing Pack.
- The base card is Very Vanilla and I layered a strip of Comfort Cafe Designer Paper on front.
- I added a strip of Gumball Green stamped with Happy Birthday from Wackiest Birthday Wishes in Chocolate Chip Ink, and cut with a flag end.
- I then trimmed out the bottom with the Dotted Scallop RIbbon Border of Chocolate Chip.
- Finally, I added a bow of Very Vanilla Seam Binding.
Soooo, cute, I think! Again, make sure to check out the variety from the Challenge Team…amazing…over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and play along with our color challenge!