It's time for another Thursday Challenge from Create with Connie and Mary! This time a pretty color challenge! Come play along!
I must admit, Bloomin' Marvelous is becoming my go-to set for Sale-a-bration. Here I am using it again for the challenge!
This one is clean and simple and came together easily!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock folded in half.
- A layer of Whisper White is 4 x 5 1/4.
- The Daffodil Delight Chevron design from Sunshine and Sprinkles is cut 1 1/4 x 5 and I rounded the corners with the Corner Rounder Punch.
- I added a 1/2" strip of Melon Mambo on top that I stamped with the greeting from Bloomin' Marvelous in Basic Gray.
- I punched 1 1/4" Scallop Circles from Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Basic Gray cardstock, then popped them up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the DSP.
- The Bloomin' Marvelous butterflies were stamped in Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Basic Gray and then added to the Scallop Circles with more Stampin' Dimensionals. I also added rhinestones for the bodies.
I think it turned out pretty sweet!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team and their creations over on Create with Connie and Mary! We're just finishing up the Spring Edition, but it's not too late to join! You still have access to the Spring Edition 2013 for over a year to refer back to the projects any time you need. We've been very impressed with our designers…and have loved their fresh and new projects! You get step-by-step PHOTO tutorials you can print out or view online making them very easy to duplicate! And, at $34.95 US for over 30 tutorials…that's just a little over $1 each! How can you go wrong?