I'm on a roll this week with Easter cards, huh? Well, Tuesday's was St. Patrick's Day…but almost all of them were Easter! lol! I figure since Easter is so early this year that I needed to get them done! Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge has a "challenging" sketch today…but perfect for those LITTLE images Stampin' Up! has given us! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team has done…so many different takes on it!
See…didn't I tell you? So, here is my take on the sketch!
Isn't my card nice and colorful??? I think so! Here are the details:
- Base card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 of Lucky Limeade, folded in half.
- The Whisper White layer is cut to 3 x 5 1/4 and embossed with the Honeycomb Folder.
- A 3/4 x 5 1/4 strip of Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Paper was placed across the top of the Whisper White.
- Old Olive Striped Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in front to hide the seam of the DSP.
- I used the Postage Stamp punch to punch out 4 different patterns of the DSP, adding them cross the front randomly with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I used Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Markers to color the images from Spring Sampler, stamped on Whisper White, then punched with the 1" Square punch. They are adhered to the Postage Stamps punches.
- Finally, I stamped Happy Easter from Delightful Dozen stamp set in Basic Gray on the bottom right corner.
OK…another fun Easter card??? Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary, then grab your stamps and play along! We love to see your designs!