Yeah!!! I have my SPRING look back on my blog! I was getting tired of seeing the snowflakes. AND…I'm hoping it encourages Spring to get here in Ohio! And, it's Thursday!!! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge. We have a beautiful color challenge for you today. I have always wanted to do my bedroom in these colors…so crisp, clean and cool looking! Come play along with us!!!
And here's my take on it. The daisies and leaves in Secret Garden are showed off with these colors!
Here are the details:
- 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half to form the base card.
- A 2 x 5 1/2 piece of Marina Mist Polka Dot Patterns was placed along the right side, then a 1" x 5" of the reverse Polka Dot Pattern placed on top.
- I wrapped the Whisper White Baker's Twine around the smaller piece and tied a bow!
- Then I stamped 3 of the daisies in Secret Garden with Daffodil Delight ink and cut with the framelits. Then I stamped two of the leaves with Not Quite Navy and cut them.
- I added them to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals and Pearls in the centers.
- Finally, the greeting from Petite Pairs was stamped with Not Quite Navy.
Simple, clean…crisp…exactly how I imagine! lol! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this color challenge!