It's Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun sketch for you today…and you'll see that Mary and I were on the same wavelength! It was too funny when we uploaded our cards! I did mine at a Stampin' Retreat a few weeks ago! Since I forgot and the first card I did using this sketch had Sale-A-Bration products (and that is over now!), I had to re-do it. When I saw Mary's card, I debated on whether or not to re-do mine again, but decided not to…they were different enough!
And here is my card…I love the Summer Starfruit boots and umbrella!
Here are the details:
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11 (my favorite, obviously!) of Summer Starfruit, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- Along the bottom is a 2 x 4 piece of Print Poetry Designer Paper.
- I added the Summer Starfruit Stitched Ribbon to hide the seam.
- I stamped the girl from Million Dollar Moments in Primrose Petals on Whisper White, then cut it with the Oval Framelit. I stamped her again on scrap Whisper White with Summer Starfruit, then cut out her boots and umbrella to layer of the Primrose Petals one. The umbrella was popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals and also the Oval on the front.
- I stamped the "raining" flowers with Summer Starfruit ink coming down from the top, and added Rhinestone Jewels to a few of the centers and the top of the umbrella.
- Finally, I stamped "thanks a million" from the same set in Basic Black on Primrose Petals cardstock and punched with the Small Oval punch, then placed on the front with more Stampin' Dimensionals.
This was the first time I used this set and really think it is cute! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary!
SIGN UP TODAY over on Create with Connie and Mary for a NEW Card "Create"tions for All Occasions Edition using occasions, nature and celebration stamp sets from the Main and Spring Mini catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards with 18 stamp sets featured!
* March 31 – April 20
* Printable supply lists, measurements and DIRECTIONS!
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier are joining Mary Brown and Connie Babbert!