It's Thursday and time for our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun sketch challenge for you to try today! Come join us! But first…we our launching our second Card "Create"tions…this time it is all about OCCASIONS! Here are some details:
JOIN US for a the NEW Cards "Create"tions for All Occasions Edition using occasions, nature and celebration stamp sets from the Main and Spring Mini catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards with 18 stamp sets featured!
* March 31 – April 20
* Printable supply lists, measurements and directions
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card "Create"tions for All Occasions Edition
Only $19.95 US
We now use Fastwagon for our processing, you should immediately receive a Digital Order email with a link to a downloadable Welcome letter with your passwords! Thank you!
Here is the Sketch Challenge for today!
Yes, I once again used Ears to You this week! I'm trying to use it as much as possible before Easter! lol! Actually, as I mentioned earlier, this is my Easter card for this year. I need to get them mailed out…last year my Easter cards sat on my desk and never got mailed! lol! The Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Paper is just so bright and colorful, too! Perfect for Easter cards!
Here are the details:
- The base is a square card, 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 Pink Pirouette, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 4 piece of the polka dot pattern in Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP on top.
- I cut a Scallops #2 Square of Daffodil Delight and placed on top with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Inside I have a Whisper White square embossed with the Cloudy Day folder, then sponged with a little Bashful Blue ink.
- I cut a scrap piece of Lucky Limeade for the grass and cut blades with my Paper Snips. I stamped Happy Easter from Teeny Tiny Wishes with Black Stazon on top.
- I inked up the bunnies from Ears to You with Daffodil Delight, and Pink Pirouette, then cut them out and placed in the grass with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added Pearls to their tails.
- Finally I tied a bow from Old Olive Striped Ribbon and adhered with a Mini Glue Dot.
Hope you enjoy my Easter card! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary for their designs this week using this sketch. Then grab your stamps and play along!