I love this Stippled Blossoms set…I think everyone knows I love flowers! In fact, I used this set for one of my weeks on Create with Connie and Mary's Card "Create"tions! Today's Create with Connie and Mary sketch fit the images perfectly so I pulled it out again to use.
I think what makes this card so different is the colors! I'm a happy camper that Pool Party is staying in the lineup for the next catalog. I don't know what I would have done without it! I kept the rose simple…just stamped off with Real Red to get a two-tone look.
Here are the details:
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11 of Pool Party, folded in half.
- I ran a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White thru the Big Shot with the Honeycomb Embossing Folders.
- I cut a 2 x 4 1/2 piece of Sent with Love Designer Paper and offset towards the right side.
- I cut a small 1/2" x 3" strip of Real Red cardstock with the Finishing Touches Edgelit and tucked it under the right top side of the Designer Paper towards the top. I also cut a 3/4" strip of Real Red for the Sweet Essentials greeting.
- I stamped off the solid rose image from Stippled Blossoms with Real Red ink, then stamped it full strength with the outline image. I did the same with the leaves and Pool Party ink. The rose and leaves were placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added two pearls as accents and to fill the space a little on the Designer Paper.
I like the "trellis on trellis" look with the Honeycomb folder combined with the print from the Sent with Love Designer Paper!
We are working in Week 2 over on Create with Connie and Mary for the NEW Card "Create"tions for All Occasions Edition using occasions, nature and celebration stamp sets from the Main and Spring Mini catalogs! We have THREE FREE Preview Projects over there for you to see what we are all about and to download the Project Sheets!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas with 18 stamp sets featured!
* Runs daily March 31 – April 20
* Printable supply lists, measurements and DIRECTIONS!
* 24/7 access up to a year
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier are joining Mary Brown and Connie Babbert!
Get more details and join the fun over on Create with Connie and Mary!