Oh, you HAVE to jump over to Create with Connie and Mary and see our new blog look for Summer! It is so fresh and colorful…we love it! And…today is also our Thursday Challenge, so check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with our Color Challenge!
And here is my card. I pulled out Mixed Bunch, a set I haven't used in a while! I love the matching punch, but I tend to use it more with designer paper for some reason. I have a couple new items on here…can you spot them?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Island Indigo, folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Pool Party with the Honeycomb Folder.
- I cut a 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 piece of Epic Day Designer Paper (from the new catalog!) and angled it on the front of the card.
- I punched two of the Blossom Punch from So Saffron, then stamped the Mixed Bunch flower with So Saffron twice on Whisper White and punched with the Blossom Punch. I layered on top of each other with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped the center with Island Indigo and punched with the 1" Circle Punch, then placed on top with Stampin' Dimensionals and added Pearls in the center.
- Last, I stamped the Good for You greeting from the new Hostess Set, Banner Greetings with Island Indigo on Whisper White, cut it out and added it to the front with a sliver of Island Indigo for the "stick".
- A Whisper White Taffeta bow finishes the card.
I'm pretty happy with how this card turned out, and I love the yellow flowers! Again, make sure to check out our new look over on Create with Connie and Mary and find out what the Challenge Team did. Grab your stamps and play along! Oh…and stay tuned…we'll be starting the Summer Collection of Create with Connie and Mary soon with some changes we think you're going to LOVE!