I thought this was a little tricky, but once I decided to use designer paper from the same package, it came together pretty quickly! My main issue was getting the greeting in there! I decided to use the Tea For Two Designer Paper…love the quilted pattern on this piece! I think the entire card has a vintage feel to it!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, folded in half.
- I used a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Tea for Two Designer Paper in the quilt pattern, then a 2 x 3 1/4 piece of Lucky Limeade cardstock and Calypso Coral polka dot from the same package for the angled pieces on the front.
- I adhered a piece of Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon across the front, ruffling it as I adhered and cutting flag ends.
- I stamped the portion of Pleasant Poppies stamp with my Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Markers on a small oval framelit of Very Vanilla, then used my AquaPainter and Markers to color in the image. I went back and added some more lines of Calypso Coral marker after it was dry.
- I sponged Crumb Cake Ink around the edges of the oval and placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped the word Mom from Family Reunion stamp set with Lucky Limeade ink on Calypso Coral 1/2" piece and cut a flag end, then tucked it under the left side of the Oval.
- Finally, I added small pearls to the inside of the flowers.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team's creations this week over on Create with Connie and Mary, then grab your stamps and play along! We love to see your creativity, too!