It's time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It's a FUN sketch this week. Come play along!
My card uses a bunch of "starts" that I had on my desk! The greeting from Really Good Greetings and the Deco Label were something rejected from an earlier challenge. The banner behind it was also on my desk. I had a bunch of these DSP flowers already punched from one of my Convention swaps and had leftovers. So basically, I just added the white background and Marina Mist base card! lol! It's a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 square card, too!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 Marina Mist, folded in half to make the base card.
- I added a 3 3/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Whisper White, with a 1/4 x 4 1/4 strip of Real Red attached along the left side to the front of the base card.
- The Basic Gray pennant piece is 2 x 4 and cut with flag ends on both ends.
- The Really Good Greeting was stamped with Basic Gray on Whisper White and punched with the Extra Large Oval punch. It was adhered to the Real Red Deco Label with Stampin' Dimensions, then added to the pennant piece.
- Finally, I punched the Pansy Flower punch from Soho Subway Designer Paper and added an Itty Bitty Punched flower to the center from Real Red. Inside that is a Rhinestone jewel. The flower is popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I added a couple more Rhinestone jewels to the upper right area for a little more bling…can never have too much bling, right?
Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to find out what they did with this sketch! Then grab your stamps and play along!