We have a fun sketch challenge for you this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! The shape in the center can be anything, so you'll see below that I used a tag! Some of the other Challenge Team members did fun things with the shape, too!
Here's my card. Yes, I'm still obsessed with Petite Petals…just so much fun with this little shape!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Island Indigo cardstock.
- I embossed the Whisper White layer with the Decorative Dots fold (a Sale-A-Bration selection!)
- I cut the flag piece in the center from Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper, it is 1 3/4" x 5".
- I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch with Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock, then added an 1 3/4" wide panel of Whisper White and stamped You and Me from Perfect Pennants with Island Indigo ink. At the bottom I cut another 1/2" strip of coordinating DSP from Watercolor Wonder DSP package.
- I stamped the Petite Petals flower three times with Daffodil Delight and punched them out. In the centers, I added the Gold Sequins. I also stamped one of the flowers with Gumball Green, then cut it up for leaves.
- Finally, I added a sprinkling of more Gold Sequins according to the sketch.
Isn't it fun? I'm happy with how it turned out!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did with the sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary.
It's not too late to join! We are JUST starting our Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014 featuring the Occasions and Sale-a-bration brochures and have shown several fun projects so far! When you join, you'll be able to go back and see what we've done AND be one of the first to see the new projects. These are perfect for your classes and stamp camps, or to get EXCLUSIVE ideas on gifts, decorating and cards…you won't see these ideas posted ANYWHERE else! For less than $1 each step-by-step photo tutorial, you get over 18 projects and 24 card ideas at a price of only $29.95 US! Join us today over on Create with Connie and Mary!!!