We have a pretty color combination for you to try this week over on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. At first I was kind of tentative on how to use them!
But, here is my card using the Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper again. This print had both the Pistachio Pudding and Summer Starfruit colors in it.
Here are the details:
- I started with a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Whisper White cardstock, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Pistachio Pudding cardstock on top.
- I also added a 4 x 3 1/2 piece of Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper at the top.
- Next I used a 1/2 x 4 piece of Summer Starfruit cardstock to hide the seam.
- The greeting is from the Hostess set, Simply Sketch (LOVE the greetings in this set!) and I stamped it in the bottom right corner with Black Stazon.
- I cut a Starburst Framelit from Basic Black and used it for the background of the So Very Grateful flower.
- The flower was stamped with Black Stazon and watercolored with Pistachio Pudding and Summer Starfruit Markers and an AquaPainter. I carefully cut around the image and placed on the Starburst Framelit with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I colored some small Rhinestones with a Black Sharpie and placed them in the center of the flowers.
- I added a few more Rhinestones along the background.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team designs over on Create with Connie and Mary and see what THEY did with this color combination! Then grab your stamps and play along!