Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…this time a sketch! I really had fun with this one, I could have gone in several different directions, but finally settled on using Too Kind, a flower set I haven't used lately!
I love the diagonal stripes on this sketch! Here's my take on it:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Daffodil Delight, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Crisp Cantaloupe.
- On top of that is a 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper, this polka dot is one of my favorites in that package!
- I added the three strips of Daffodil Delight across the front.
- I stamped the flower from Stampin' Up!'s Too Kind stamp set twice on Whisper White cardstock with Crisp Cantaloupe and Cajun Craze on top. The stems are Always Artichoke. I added Candy Dots on the top of the stems. I cut it out with the Oval Framelit.
- I layerd the oval on the Crisp Cantaloupe Decorative Label punch that I cut in half to make it wider under the oval. That piece is popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Make sure to check out Create with Connie and Mary and see what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch! Lots of fun ideas!
And…don't forget that we are starting our NEW session with ALL CARDS! So what is Card "Create"tions 2014 all about?
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas – 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards…for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown
The Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions PREVIEW starts March 25 and the session runs from March 30 thru April 19! Sign up TODAY over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card "Create"tions 2014