It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Did you enjoy last week’s Blog Hop? Well, we are back to normal this week with a fun (and easy!) sketch challenge…come play along!
And here is my interpretation! I always seem to need masculine cards!
Want to know how I made it?
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Pacific Point cardstock.
- I cut a 1 1/2 x 4 piece of High Tide DSP with the wheel on it and added it to the side of the coordinating DSP with the anchors on it.
- I wrapped some Summer Starfruit Stitched Ribbon around the seam and secure it on the back.
- I cut a Pacific Point Deco Label Framelit. I stamped the Circle Framelit with Summer Starfruit it and the Best Mate image from Hello Sailor stamp set and adhered it on the Deco Label Framelit.
- Before I placed the Deco Label, I added a 3/4 x 4 piece of Pool Party cardstock.
- I stamped the wheel with Pacific Point on Smoky Slate cardstock and cut it with the Circle Framelit and added a Vintage Brad in the center. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary! And, join us!
|Inks:||Pacific Point, Summer Starfruit|
|Paper:||High Tide DSP, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Pool Party, Smoky Slate|
|Accessories:||Summer Starfruit Stitched Ribbon, Vintage Trinkets, Circle & Deco Label Framelits|