It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary challenge. It’s a gorgeous color challenge this week! Come play along!
Not much stamping on my card…I let my Punches and Big Shot do all the work this week!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I embossed a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White with the Chevron Folder and then rounded the corners. It is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I cut a Starburst Framelit from the Bermuda Bay Patterns Designer Paper Pack and placed on the front.
- I punched two of the Pansy Flowers from Daffodil Delight and sponged the edges with Calypso Coral ink. I also punched two Petite Petals from Calypso Coral and placed in the center of the Pansy flowers.
- Then I used the retiring X flower punch from Itty Bitty Punches out of Whisper White and added a Rhinestone in the center. I placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used the Bird Punch leaf punched from Bermuda Bay.
- Hello from For You was stamped with Calypso Coral ink on Whisper White and added across the center.
- For some extra bling, I added some Rhinestones in the background.
Pretty and bright, don’t you think? I love how the hot colors pop off the cool white background!
Make sure to stop over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what the other members of the Thursday Challenge Team did with this color challenge! Then grab your stamps and play along!