WOOHOO!!! We have a BLOG HOP for you today in addition to our normal challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary in celebration of PREVIEW WEEK for the Summer Collection 2014! But hurry, the Early Bird Special is almost over! You save $5 off the regular $29.95 price when you sign up before Sunday! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You’ve probably just come from Lisa Martz’s blog, isn’t her card FUN??? I love it! This week it is a Color Challenge for you to try…aren’t these colors pretty together?
And…here is my card. I used the fun new Flower Frenzy Die and Party Pennants die on my card, along with Age Awareness stamp set.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White, I stamped Happy Birthday from Age Awareness with Bermuda Bay and Real Red Ink.
- I cut the Party Pennant from the Bermuda Bay Patterns DSP and then the flowers from Crushed Curry, Real Red and Bermuda Bay Patterns DSP.
- The center is the circle from the die and the new Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper…LOVE it!
- I wrapped some White Bakers Twine around 3 times and tied a bow at the top of the Party Pennant!
Clean, pretty simple and lots of colorful fun! Make sure you take the BLOG HOP to all the stops to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge! Then grab your stamps and play along. AND…don’t forget to sign up for our Summer Collection featuring products from the NEW catalog! Upload your card and get the details over on Create with Connie and Mary! Next stop is the fabulous Mary Brown...with an awesome card like usual!