Today over on Create with Connie and Mary, we have a fabulous color challenge! I'm so excited to see what wonderful cards you all come up with! Last year we did Silver Glimmer and Whisper White for the holidays. This time we are using the new Champagne Glimmer and Very Vanilla combination!
And here is my card, using Winter Memories! I kept if very simple because the Glimmer Paper and the Gold Embossing make it look so rich!
Here are the details:
- I cut Very Vanilla to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and folded in half for my base card.
- I added another layer of Very Vanilla cut to 5 1/4 x 4.
- I embossed Christmas Blessing from More Merry Messages with Gold Embossing Powder on the bottom right.
- I cut a 2 x 4 piece of Champagne Glimmer Paper, then cut the flag on the end, it is placed on top.
- I cut a Very Vanilla Label Framelit (3rd from smallest) and embossed the skates with Gold Embossing powder on top.
- I added a Gold Glimmer Brad to the center of the holly, the placed the skates piece on the front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I wish you could see how sparkly and rich this looks! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and play along!