Wow…only a few more days until Christmas! I hope you have everything under control! My son and daughter-in-law come in tomorrow night, so looking forward to seeing them!
Another fun sketch challenge awaits you over on Create with Connie and Mary. We know it is a busy time of the year, but we hope you take a minute or two to play along! The sketch is a simple one!
You can see it is drawn more square, but I like rectangle cards the most because they are easier to mail, so I switched mine out to a regular sized card. And, I used one of the Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags to make my card even more SIMPLE to make!
Here are the details:
- I cut Whisper White to 4 1/4 x 11 and folded in half to make the base card.
- I added a 2 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler print from Snow Festival Designer Paper along the left side.
- I added a 3/8 x 5 1/2 strip of Champagne Glimmer along the seam to make it sparkle.
- I used one of the Snow Festival Printed Tags and stamped Season's Greetings in Cherry Cobbler on top (from More Merry Messages).
- I inked the "Do Not Open" circle from the same set with Gumball Green, the used a Blender Pen to remove the ink on the flower and added Cherry Cobbler ink instead. I stamped on scrap Whisper White, punched with the 1" Circle Punch and I added a rhinestone jewel in the center.
- I layered it on the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punched from Cherry Cobbler cardstock. It is popped up on the front with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Finally I added two more rhinestones in the upper right corner for added bling!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! The come play along…take a 5 minute break and challenge yourself to do a quick and easy card for someone!