It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a color challenge this week, grab your stamps and ink pads and play along!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Perfect Plum, folded in half.
- The next layer is 4 x 5-1/4 Sahara Sand, embossed with the Happy Heart Embossing folder.
- I cut a 1-1/2 x 5 piece of Mint Macaron striped In Colors Collection Designer Paper and added it to a 4 x 5 piece of Whisper White, then I cut it with the Lots of Labels framelit, making sure to leave enough room for my image.
- I stamped the Kind Koala with Black Stazon Ink, then colored with Sahara Sand and Perfect Plum Markers. I took a Blender Pen and smoothed out the lines made by the marker.
- In the center of the flower, I placed a Perfect White Accent.
- I cut a small piece of Mint Macaron Lace Ribbon, tied a knot and added it to the card with Mini Glue Dots.
I like…how about you? I hope my friend likes it, too! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Did you know? Our July 2015 Mini Session premiered this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! All 5 tutorials are available to download as soon as you subscribe! For only $8.95 US, it’s a bargain. Here are a few more details:
Need some ideas for new sets? What some exclusive ideas that are not posted public? Check out the new Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session!
All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
AND we are showing ‘snippets’ of the projects and letting you know what sets we used! Here’s what we did for July!
All this for only $8.95! Projects will be available July 26th (and you can refer back up to a year!) and you will get ALL 5 ideas right away…no waiting! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!