I love the bright colors in this week’s Create with Connie and Mary color challenge! Of course, with Tangerine Tango and Cucumber Crush, I immediately thought “flowers”! lol!
But first, our new AUGUST MINI SESSION will open on August 19, don’t miss out! Here are a few details!
- Our mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes THREE card sets, each with 4 cards, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect for your club or stamp camp
- All FIVE projects are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
- BONUS: Every month in the weeks following the release, Connie and Mary will each do two additional cards to make a Bonus Card Set project for you! Make sure to check back with us!
Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Nicole Tugrul, and Deb Currier! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
August Mini session is available on August 19 (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
Cost is only $8.95 US
Sets used for this collection
- Wild About Flowers
- From Land to Sea
- Build a Birthday
- Gift from the Garden
- Build a Banner Kit (with a non-banner idea!)
- BONUS: Howl-o-ween Treat
Here’s a little teaser for our August Collection…
So…what are you waiting for? Join today!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
AUGUST 2015 MINI SESSION
We now use Fastwagon for our processing, you should immediately receive a Digital Order email with a link to a downloadable Welcome letter with your password! Thank you!
And here’s my card for the color challenge:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed with the Brick Embossing folder.
- Across the center is a 1-1/2 x 4 strip of Brights Collection Designer Paper Stack.
- A Lots of Labels Framelit was cut from scrap Whisper White, and the flower stems were stamped with Cucumber Crush ink and the tops with Tangerine Tango. At the bottom, the Pacific Point button was tied with White Baker’s Twine in a bow, then added with a Mini Glue Dot. The Label was placed on the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- You’re In My Thoughts from A Dozen Thoughts was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on a 1/2″ x 4 strip of Tangerine Tango, then adhered over the top of the label. Love the pop of color it provides!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team this week over on Create with Connie and Mary. Then grab your stamps and play along! Oh…and don’t forget to sign up for our NEXT August Mini Session!