WOOHOO! The Holiday Catalog is LIVE for customers to order! Haven’t you been seeing some GREAT samples?
It’s Thursday and we have a beautiful color combination for you to try this week on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Grab your stamps and play along!
I first thought flowers…then saw my Pretty Kitty stamp set sitting on the shelf…purrrfect! I love this yarn kitty image combined with the brand new Cable Knit Embossing folder! You’ll be surprised when you order it…the folder is extra thick so you need one less acrylic plate to push thru the Big Shot! And, it gives a nice 3D depth to the cardstock!
Here are the details. Does the layout look familiar? Yes! I loved last week’s sketch SO much that I used it again this week!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Peekaboo Peach, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand is run thru the Big Shot with the Cable Knit Folder.
- I cut a large circle with the Layering Circles Framelit from Calypso Coral Cardstock and stamped the greeting from Pretty Kitty at the top. It was adhered on top of the card.
- A strip of striped Peekaboo Peach from the In Colors Patterns Paper Pack was cut with a flag end and added on the front.
- The kitty was stamped with Black Stazon on Whisper White and watercolored with Sahara Sand, Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral Markers and the AquaPainter. It was cut with a smaller Layering Circle Framelit.
- Some Silver Sequins were added around the stamped image for a little bling!
Super sweet, don’t you think? OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team this week over on Create with Connie and Mary and see what they have done! And…check out the details of our September 2016 Mini Session featuring products from the Holiday Catalog! We’ll be opening SOON!