It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a fun sketch challenge this week. Grab your stamps and play along!
I’ve used one of the mice in Merry Mice Stamp set and cut him out separately from the trio image for my card today. Look at him all decked out with Christmas lights!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The top of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Holly Folder.
- The two rectangles were cut from Candy Cane Lane DSP and angled on the front.
- A Whisper White circle was cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelit and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The mouse was stamped with Black Stazon on Whisper White, watercolored with a Blender Pen and Crumb Cake, Real Red Ink Pads, the lights with various Brights Markers. The “ground” has a shading of Crumb Cake under the mouse. The mouse is popped up with a Dimensional.
- The Candy Cane Bakers Twine was tied in a bow and added to the top of the circle with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Merry Christmouse was stamped with Black Stazon in the lower right corner.
Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
AND…don’t forget to sign up for our Create with Connie and Mary DECEMBER MINI SESSION! It will open SOON and feature NEW products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration brochures! Sneak Peek photos coming soon! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!