Welcome back! This week’s challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary is a fun sketch challenge! I know I’ll be using this one again!
I knew I wanted to use the Sealed with a Kiss greeting and the lips (so fun!) The rest just came together pretty quickly!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The first pattern in Sending Love DSP is 2-1/4 x 4-3/4. The second pattern on top is 2-1/2 x 3-3/4. Both are adhered to the Whisper White layer.
- A piece of Real Red Stitched Satin Ribbon is placed across the front and adhered in back.
- Sealed with a Kiss from Sending Love is stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White and cut with the Layering Circles Framelit, the background scallop circle is cut from Basic Black.
- The lips were stamped with Real Red on Whisper White and punched with the 1″ circle punch, then adhered to the Layering Scallop Circle cut from Basic Black.
- The envelope was cut from the Love Notes Framelits from Real Red, folded closed with Mini Glue Dots. The small Sending Love wood embellishment was added with a Mini Glue Dot.
That’s it! Check out the rest of the Design Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary this week!
Create with Connie and Mary designers are getting ready to open the JANUARY 2017 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…sign up for both the January and February Mini Sessions together and get a free VALENTINE BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
- Great deal for only $8.95 per month!
Now is the BEST time to sign up, so head over to Create with Connie and Mary website and subscribe now. When you subscribe to both months, you will receive the bonus tutorial that is already available. January edition opens on the 11th.