It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Great colors this week…especially for Valentine’s Day coming up, but who knows what the Challenge Team did this week, right? This is one of my favorite color combinations ANY time of year!
Here’s my card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Sending Love Designer Paper.
- Next is a 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- Across diagonally is a 1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Real Red, cut off on both edges.
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was punched with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. A 1-1/4 x 2 piece of Whisper White was stamped with the greeting from Sealed with Love in Memento Black and added to the tag. The 1/8″ Real Red Ribbon is tied in a bow at the top of the tag.
- The floral heart was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Real Red, then cut with the Love Notes Framelits and added to the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The arrow was cut with the Framelits from Basic Black and slid thru the 3D heart.
- Some Rhinestones were scattered in the background.
- A Sending Love wood heart embellishment was added next to the tag.
I love all the angles on here!
OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary. And…don’t forget to sign up for our January session…we JUST opened yesterday and it’s not too late to join! We have a total of 14 step-by-step tutorials for only $8.95 US each month!