It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! Isn’t this a pretty color combination? Of course, with yellow and green, my thoughts turned immediately to flowers!!!
Here’s my inspiration using these colors:
The details are:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pacific Point cardstock was embossed with the Falling Petals Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Party Animal Designer Paper was placed across the front.
- The Sweet and Sassy Heart Framelit is cut from Whisper White and the greeting stamped with Pacific Point Ink.
- The Avant Garden flower was stamped three times with Crushed Curry on Whisper White and the center with Emerald Envy Ink, then hand-cut out and placed on the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The six leaves were stamped with Emerald Envy Ink on Whisper White and hand-cut, then tucked under the flowers.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! We also have some news on how the challenges will be done going forward! So check us out!