Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a color challenge this week! Remember, you can play along on our Facebook page! Just add your link and/or photo there!
I pondered awhile on what set I wanted to use…then decided to pull out the Life Me Up Bundle to use. I kept it kind of simple!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Dapper Denim cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed on the left side only with the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder (I thought they sort of looked like balloons themselves!) lol!
- 3 x 4 piece of Whisper White was stamped with the Life Me Up greeting at the bottom with Dapper Denim Ink, then adhered to the 3-1/4 x 4 piece of Dapper Denim cardstock.
- The balloon outline was cut from Peekaboo Peach and the pieces behind alternating Dapper Denim and Crumb Cake cardstocks. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Whisper White clouds were cut and added to the front.
Like I mentioned, a pretty CAS design that I really like! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with the sketch this week!