How do you like my new Spring look? I think it is adorable…love that bunny! Are you ready for a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge? Here we go…it’s a fun sketch challenge! Although it is a square shape, I decided to use it as a regular rectangle shape on my card.
I also took a little creative license with the placement of the greeting since I wanted to use the city scape image along the bottom of my accent piece.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron cardstock is embossed with the Sparkle Folder.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Carried Away Designer Paper was placed down the left side.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock was brushed with a light wash of Pool Party ink, then stamped with the city scape along the bottom in Night of Navy Ink and colored with So Saffron Marker in the windows.
- The head, body and cape of the Girl Superhero were stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink and watercolored with Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, Blushing Bride and Chocolate Chip Markers and the AquaPainter. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Super Hero was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Peekaboo Peach cardstock, then punched with the Classic Label Punch and added to the top left side.
OK…so check out the rest of the Challenge Team this week over on Create with Connie and Mary and see what they have done with the sketch this week!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!