It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! I had a lot of fun creating with this sketch…it will definitely go into my “use another time” folder!
And here’s my interpretation…something about the panels reminded me of balloons!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Tip Top Taupe cardstock.
- Across the front is a 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Party Animal Designer Paper.
- The Whisper White panels are 1-1/4 x 3-1/4 and stamped with the balloon strings in Tip Top Taupe Ink. They were added to the front of the card.
- The balloons were punched with the Balloon Builder Punch out of Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, and Emerald Envy cardstock. The overlays and bows were cut with the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits from Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Tip Top Taupe, then punched with the Classic Label Punch, trimmed and placed on the front.
Isn’t that a fun sketch? Make sure to stop over at Create with Connie and Mary and see what fun designs the Design Team came up with this week! All are so different!
Want more ideas? It’s not to late to join! We just opened the March 2017 Mini Session for Create with Connie and Mary! Here are the details:
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials for only $8.95 US:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!