It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Love the soft colors in this week’s color challenge, don’t you?
The colors reminded me of Easter, so I used my new Basket Bunch Bundle (say that 3 times fast!) on today’s card!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, three strips of the Playful Palette Washi Tape were added and wrapped around the back to secure in place.
- The basket and handle were stamped with Memento Black on So Saffron cardstock, the white chocolate bunny on Very Vanilla cardstock, the bow and flower on Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, and the eggs on Whisper White cardstock and colored with the So Saffron, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum Stampin’ Write Markers.
- They were all cut with the Basket Builder Framelits, along with some Mint Macaron grass for the basket.
- 1/8″ circles of So Saffron cardstock were punched for the center of the bow and flower.
- The basket and accessories were added to the front of a piece of Whisper White, then added to a layer of Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper (sorry…this FREE SAB item is now sold out!)
- The greeting from Basket Bunch was stamped across the top with Memento Black Ink!
OK…go check out the rest of the designs by the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they came up with this week for the color challenge! I can’t wait to see! Check out our March 2017 Mini Session details, too! It’s not too late to join!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!