It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! I always get excited about the sketch challenges the most…find them a little easier than the color challenges sometimes! lol! I decided to use my Basket Bunch Bundle again since we are getting close to Easter!
And here’s my card. I ended up really liking this color combination! I’m really bummed that the SAB Glimmer Paper is no longer available. Glad I got at least one package of it!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 Pool Party layer was embossed with the Sparkle Embossing Folder (one of the FREE SAB choices that Stampin’ Up! just added!)
- A 1/2 x 4-1/4 strip of Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper was added across the front (no longer available).
- A 2-3/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Very Vanilla has a 1-1/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Cupcakes & Carousels DSP adhered along the left side. Happy Easter from Crazy About You was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A circle Stitched Shapes Framelit was cut from Peekaboo Peach cardstock and added to the front.
- The bunny and basket were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Blushing Bride, Peekaboo Peach and Crumb Cake Markers. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I didn’t even notice that little Easter Basket until I was working on this card! TOO cute! One of the grandkids will be getting this card!
OK…go check out the rest of the designs by the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they came up with this week for the sketch challenge! I can’t wait to see!