We have a pretty color combination for you today. I used my Eastern Palace Bundle again this week!
Here’s my card…for some reason the lighting makes it look orangey…but it is Watermelon Wonder!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the medallion image was stamped randomly with Watermelon Wonder Ink.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Night of Navy was adhere down the middle.
- The medallion Framelit was cut twice from Watermelon Wonder cardstock. A 2″ punched circle of Mint Macaron was placed behind it and a 1/2″ circle of Night of Navy cardstock punched for the center.
- A Rhinestone Jewel is in the center.
- A 1 x 2-1/2 piece of Mint Macaron was stamped with the Eastern Beauty greeting and added to the front with a couple Rhinestone Jewels on either side.
Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary. And check out our June Mini Session that is COMING SOON! We have a special PREORDER BONUS project if you sign up for both June and July at the same time!
Want more ideas using the NEW Annual Catalog products? Check out the special PREORDER BONUS when you sign up for June and July Mini Sessions over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US per month!