Whew!!!! We officially made it through the MOVE part, but now are trying to find things! Not a good experience with the movers…apparently they couldn’t read…some things in the basement belong upstairs, some in the garage go downstairs, remotes/cords for TVs all jumbled up. I had everything MARKED!!! Took them over 14 hours…unbelievable! But, I JUST found my camera late Wednesday night! For a company that came highly recommended by several people, I would be wary of recommending them to anyone!
But…it’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This month’s challenges are a little different. Since Mary and I were both busy with moves, we decided to “Case the Catalog”. Here’s this week’s inspiration. Could use the color combination OR the layout…whichever you preferred…and each of us did a little something different! I used the Colors represented in the catalog photo:
Anyway…here’s my card. I’m finally getting it uploaded at the last minute!
I had a little fun with angles on this card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Sky cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- I cut a piece of Whisper White at 3 x 3, then angled the sides to a finish of 2-1/2 at the bottom (if that makes any sense). I stamped the container of brushes from Crafting Forever with Early Espresso Ink, then carefully watercolored with Crumb Cake, Garden Green and Soft Sky as represented in the catalog photo.
- I also stamped the scissors from Crafting Forever with Early Espresso and watercolored them also.
- I added a little trim of Garden Green cardstock along the left edge and a 1/2 x 4-1/4 strip of Early Espresso across the front.
- I popped up both the angled piece and the scissors off the base Soft Sky cardstock.
- The greeting from Crafting Forever was stamped with Early Espresso.
I had a lot of fun with this challenge! Now check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And…make sure to check out our NEW upcoming June Mini Session! Lots of new ideas from the NEW catalog! Hooray!!!
The brand new JUNE Mini Session is coming soon! We’ll be featuring products from the BRAND NEW Annual Catalog! Sneak peek photo coming soon!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.