Yeah!!! My FIRST card created in my new home! Wow…it has been a process, for sure! My poor husband has about worn himself out helping me find things buried in the basement! But, I’ve finally found enough stuff that I can make cards again! lol! Still need to order my cabinets, they will take 8 weeks to get installed…and that is on an expedited schedule!
But, it’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a Case the Catalog challenge again this week!
I chose to use the layout as my inspiration this week! The new Powder Pink In Color is so soft and pretty!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Powder Pink, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The open scroll flower from Happy Birthday Gorgeous was stamped with Powder Pink Ink randomly in the background. I also used the speckles from Timeless Texture stamp set.
- A 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Powder Pink Fresh Florals was added to the front, with a 1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Fresh Fig Cardstock partially behind it. A 1/4 x 5 strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper was placed across the front.
- It’s Your Day from Happy Birthday Gorgeous was stamped with Fresh Fig Ink on Whisper White and punched with the new Pretty Label Punch.
- Another flower was stamped with Powder Pink Ink on Powder Pink cardstock, then cut out. Two leaves were stamped with Lemon Lime Twist Ink on Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and cut out. They were added to the front of the label.
That’s it! Pretty simple! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And while you are there…don’t forget to sign up for our JUNE MINI SESSION that is starting soon!
Colorful Seasons Bundle
Wood Words Bundle
Label Me Pretty Bundle
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
See details and sign up at Create with Connie and Mary website!