Edit: OK…who noticed I had the wrong name in the title of my blog???? lol!
It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a Case the Catalog challenge again this week! I have to admit…my new catalog order sat here for TWO WHOLE DAYS before I opened it! I know! Just too many distractions around the house. But, I finally got to play with some new stuff!
For my “case the catalog”, I chose to use the layout again this week. It turned out pretty fun using the new Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 4-3/4 panel of Soft Sky cardstock was added on top.
- Next a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Coffee Break Designer Paper was cut with a flag end. Some White Baker’s Twine was wrapped around it and tied in a bow, then added to the front.
- To make the “denim” color, I used some Marina Mist cardstock and ran my Night of Navy Ink Pad over top in both directions. Have to do it lightly or you’ll get a blob of color when it sticks to the cardstock! lol!
- I stamped the pocket sewing and detail with Early Espresso Ink and cut the pocket from the “denim” with the Pocket Framelit. I folded on the score lines and added it to the front.
- Two circle Gold Metallic Enamel Dots topped the corners.
- The money was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Old Olive cardstock and cut with the Framelit. The tab was cut from Early Espresso cardstock and added under the pocket.
- It’s Your Day from Big On Birthdays was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Soft Sky cardstock, then cut. The coordinating Coffee Break DSP was also cut the same way. Both were adhered to the pocket.
That’s it! Pretty simple! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And while you are there…don’t forget to sign up for our JUNE MINI SESSION that just started!
Colorful Seasons Bundle
Wood Words Bundle
Label Me Pretty Bundle
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 per month!
See details and sign up at Create with Connie and Mary website!