It’s Thursday…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! The color challenge today just called for flowers in my mind! So…that’s the direction I headed…I pulled out my Beautiful Bouquet stamp set. I’ve only used it for a swap and a couple of the greetings…so time to see what else it has!
Here’s my card. I used a Create with Connie and Mary sketch from several years ago…I think it worked out great! After I finished, I thought the blossoms sort of looked like fireworks! I’ll have to remember that!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece Pear Pizzazz cardstock was added to the front.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Island Indigo cardstock was added across the top, then a 2 x 3-1/2 piece of Fresh Florals Designer Paper was cut with a flag end and added on top.
- The stems of the bouquet were stamped with Pear Pizzazz Ink on Whisper White and the blossoms with Berry Burst on Whisper White cardstock. It was cut with the largest Stitched Shapes oval Framelit.
- Several of the blossoms from Beautiful Bouquet were stamped with Island Indigo Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Bouquet Bunch Framelit and added to the bouquet with Mini Glue Dots.
- The bow from Beautiful Bouquet was stamped with Island Indigo Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Framelit, then added to the stem with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Thanks a bunch greeting from Beautiful Bouquet stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the bottom corner.
- Glitter Dots were added to the 1/2″ cardstock strip and the center of the bow for a little bling!
I can’t wait to play with this stamp set some more! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! Then play along! And…don’t forget about our JULY MINI SESSION which opened last week! Don’t miss out! Make sure to sign up today!
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US!