After seeing SO many cute cards done with the Lemon Zest and punch, I decided that I needed to buy it! I’ve used it on my Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge card this week! It’s a fun sketch challenge!
Here’s my card:
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Wild Wasabi Cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the lemon slice was stamped randomly in the background with Daffodil Delight Ink.
- Two squares were cut from the Pick A Pattern DSP (2-1/4 and 2″ squares) and added diagonally to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4-1/2 strip of Wild Wasabi cardstock was stamped with the greeting in Tuxedo Black Ink, then added across the front.
- The lemon and lemon slice were stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink on Whisper White, the leaves with Wild Wasabi Ink. (I must admit I forgot to use the punch…I hand cut them out! lol!) They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two yellow Glitter Dots were added to the DSP for a little sparkle!
Make sure to check out the rest of the challenge team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with the sketch this week! LOTS of great ideas!