OK…I just LOVE the cat punch in the new Holiday Catalog…and couldn’t wait to use it! Since I’m “pre-scheduling” posts due to my knee replacement surgery, I really did this card almost immediately upon getting my order! I also am a HUGE fan of Halloween…but this punch will be used for more than Halloween in my house!
The sketch this week on Create with Connie and Mary was a perfect opportunity to use this cat!
Here’s my card using Spooky Cat!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The background panel of Spooky Night Designer Paper was cut to 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 and the top panel was cut to 2-3/4 x 3-3/4.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock is layered in between the two DSP panels according to the sketch.
- The large Stitched Shape Circle was cut from Pumpkin Pie and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cat was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, punched with the Cat Punch, then added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionas.
- One of the witch hats was cut from the DSP and tucked beside the cat.
- Three Black Rhinestones (in the Holiday Catalog!) are added to the circle.
OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with the sketch this week! Fabulous ideas as usual!
AND…it’s not too late to join our August 2017 Mini Session! We have a BONUS project with purchase using the Carols of Christmas stamp set, available now to customers…that you will LOVE!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!