It is a wonderful sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary…you will absolutely LOVE what our Challenge Team did with it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The greeting from Hearts Come Home was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Dapper Denim cardstock.
- The “moon” is the largest circle from Layering Circles Framelits, cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and sponged around the edges with So Saffron Ink. The bottom portion was cut off.
- Santa and his reindeer were stamped with Memento Black Ink on the moon.
- The row of houses from Hometown Greetings Edgelits were cut from Basic Black cardstock and added over the moon on the front of the card.
- A strip of gold from Yeah of Cheer Washi Tape was added to the bottom of the Basic Black cardstock for a little bling!
Don’t you LOVE it? I do! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with the sketch challenge!
Want some more great ideas using products in the Holiday Catalog? September’s Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session has loads of ideas for Fall, Halloween and Christmas, including a great craft fair project! We get started on September 11th, so don’t miss out!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really pretty bonus project using the Christmas set – Carols of Christmas! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!