Oh! What a fun color combination we have for you today on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Perfect for these little cooler and rainy days! Reminds me that fall will soon be here!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sky cardstock is added on top.
- The Painted Autumn DSP is 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 and adhered towards the right side.
- A 1/2 x 5 piece of Tangerine Tango cardstock is added on top.
- The largest circle in the Stitched Shapes was cut from Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, then stamped with the Labels to Love greeting in Early Espresso Ink, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio of pumpkins were cut out of the Painted Autumn DSP and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tangerine Tango and Peekaboo Peach cardstocks were punched with the Leaf Punch and tucked around the circle and pumpkins.
- A piece of Soft Sky Woven Ribbon was tied in a knot and added to the circle with a Mini Glue Dot.
LOVE this color combination! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team designs to see what they did with it. AND…check out the September 2017 Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session that just opened!
We are featuring products from the NEW HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE 3D Bonus project when you purchase August & September together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!