It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a pretty color challenge…the bright colors seem very appropriate for the warm summer-like weather we’ve been having this week!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Fresh Fig cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 3 x 4 piece of the Petal Garden Designer Paper was placed along the bottom. The print is so bold that it didn’t need a whole lot more embellishment!
- To hide the seam, I used the 1/8″ Fresh Fig ribbon and tied a knot on the front.
- The flower from Graceful Garden stamp set was stamped with Calypso Coral Ink once and Pear Pizzazz Ink once on scrap Whisper White. The fern leaf was stamped with Fresh Fig Ink. They were watercolored with ink from the lid of the ink pads and an AquaPainter. All were hand-cut and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from All Things Thanks was stamped with Fresh Fig Ink.
That’s it! Like I said…super simple! OK…check out the other Challenge Team members and the wonderful designs they have done this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!