It’s Thursday! And that is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Surprise! I used the following color challenge to make a winter card! At first glance, winter wouldn’t be my guess to use…but I think it worked out great!
Here’s my card. I did use Soft Sky predominately and the two greens as accents…but it works, right?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Soft Sky was embossed with the Snowflake Embossing Folder in the upper left corner. A strip of torn Whisper White cardstock was added to the bottom for a snowbank.
- The Seasonal Chums snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Soft Sky, Garden Green and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Markers. Also a little Smoky Slate Marker for his hat and rabbit, Pumpkin Pie Marker for his nose and Real Red Marker for the berries. He was cut out using the Seasonal Tags Framelits and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front.
- Two snowflakes from the Seasonal Tags Framelits were cut from Whisper White and added in the background with Clear Faceted Gems in the center for a little bling.
- Finally, Merry Christmas from Seasonal Chums stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the snowbank.
Isn’t that fun? I love how it turned out. That set is quickly becoming one of my favorites…you’ll see it again on Saturday! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!